This Center is not in Corinne's memory, it's because of Corinne's Vision.
The Corinne Sikora Wellness & Support Center will be designed as a comforting space for all cancer patients across Bucks County.
A place where they can have their non-medical - yet critical - emotional, social, physical and lifestyle needs met throughout their journey of treatment, recovery and beyond.
The center will encompass a multitude of free services and offerings, and be available to all local patients and their families and caregivers regardless of where they are treated.
The first ever ALL day health and wellness event
ALL proceeds benefit the Corinne Sikora Wellness
& Support Center
Corinne Sikora ALL day Fitness Fundraiser
Sponsored by TFW
**Offering both in-studio and live stream classes
Saturday, June 12th from 4:30-8:30pm
A few words about Corinne...
With love, Matt Sikora
Corinne embodied the ideals of individuality and optimism and was best known for her ability to bring people together. Her intelligence, compassion, and disarming laughter were irresistible, but her ability to assimilate the views of both allies and adversaries was what made her an anomaly in these times. Corinne remained hopeful and happy throughout her illness, which stands out as her final lesson to all who knew her.
With love, Alyssa Walloff
Corinne made EVERYONE she spoke to feel special. She didn't have a bad word to say about anyone; and when you were with her, you felt like you were her best friend or that she had nothing else on her mind, but you and whatever your needs were. Nowadays it's trendy to say "Be Kind." and "Love wins" and to "have Grace" but Corinne was really that person from birth. She didn't see the bad in people, only the good. She embraced each and every person for their strengths. She was so smart. She could do anything she put her mind to. This Support and Wellness Center is her doing - her vision, her ideas, and her inspiration."
A meeting space for...
- Support groups for cancer patients and friends & families of cancer patients
- Book clubs for cancer patients and their families
- Fundraising events for patients as well as the center
Helpful lifestyle changes
- The latest research related to cancer treatments (including Holistic)
- Coming to peace with their diagnosis and coping skills
- Gardening and other outlets that calm and center the mind and soul
Services to nurture the mind, body and soul...
Art and crafts
Cooking classes for healthy and simple meals
A hub for...
- A free cancer library and research center focused on books that inspire and educate cancer patients and their friends and families
- A gift shop stocked by local makers and artisans
- A cozy corner and quiet place to share, think and rejuvenate
Partners & Sponsors
The Corinne Sikora Center Partners with Organnons Natural Market
Learn about the details of the partnership and the Center Nutrican Program
Click Title Link Below